4 February 2011
Public events for Prime Minister Stephen Harper for Wednesday, February 4th are:
– Prime Minister Stephen Harper will depart Canada for Washington, D.C. for a bilateral meeting with President Barack Obama.
Canada Reception Centre
190 Convair Private
*Photo opportunity only (cameras and photographers only)
• Media are required to present proper identification for accreditation.
– Prime Minister Stephen Harper and President Barack Obama will make statements.
South Court Auditorium
Old Executive Office Building
*Open to media
• Only pre-approved, accredited media will be admitted to the White House.
• Media must arrive at the Northwest Gate of the White House by 1:30 p.m. for security screening.
• Northwest Gate is accessible from Pennsylvania Avenue and 17th Street.
• Media are required to bring their passports.